Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mish Mash

This is the biggest, whitest gull I have ever seen. I am not sure what kind it is, any imput would be helpful. I looked up Iceland Gull which is a possibility but it is as big as a Black Back. It looked like a Gull with Albinism. Most likely not and I am lucky to have seen it because it is gone.














Look at the two, one as big as the other. I literally gasped when I saw this one, it was so bright. Just another day on the great Monhegan Island








This is on Underhill. Chaco and I were running to catch the sunset at Lobster Cove area.


Still running, and stopping to snap!

Well, it still is pretty...







All the different shades af blue






My Wolf-Dog


Gull Rock, what a differance from the other day!!


Starlings up on Horns Hill. Recognize this tree Fallers??!!




One of my jobs! Thank you Chris!! You are saving my Butt!!
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment